Expandachem Storage Units
Man - portable hazardous Storage units
- 2 metre
- 3 metre
- 4 metre
Expandachem, the latest addition to the exciting Expanda product range, designed specially for the safe storage of hazardous materials. Featuring double doors for easy access, a sumped base for contained spillage and a suspended grated floor.
Great for siting in locations with limited access. It is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through small passageways. No need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. Just a socket set - and you're away!
Once erected, it can be lifted from its lifting eyes with a cargo on board! Expandachem can be linked to another Expandachem unit to form large open plan areas of storage space as required (side by side and end to end).
- Fully galvanised body, with powder coated double-doors
- Less storage space when not in use
- Simple assembly
- Fully expandable (modular) capability
- Optional forklift feet
- Optional self levelling feet
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms
- Optional external powder coated painting
- Low cost
- Comes with a double locking system for additional security at no extra cost
- Sumped base with suspended floor, for containing any spillages
- Man Portable - No lifting gear or cranes required
- Demountable - Dismantles into flat pack form quickly
- Expandable - Additional units can be added either side by side or back to back
- Complete - Everything required for assembly is in the kit. No additional fixings needed
- Secure - Double locking system is standard
- Simple - No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set
- Quick - Ready for use in 20 minutes
The Expandachem features lots of the optional extras, such as shelving, tool bins, forklift feet...
PLEASE CONTACT FOR CURRENT BEST PRICES AND SERVICE TO MATCH !