THE UK's LOCAL SUPPLIER - 12 UK Sites For our LC and Shipping containers
WELCOME to MKcontainers. We are a small family run business Est. 1979, with 12 UK storage sites to ensure you pay the lowest delivery costs for our Shipping and LC containers + our Mover boxes.
We specialize in flat pack products, and offer a complete site survey and erecting service. Best prices 365 days a year
MK Security Kiosks range
- Standard Kiosks
- Car Park control units
Smaller units are manufactured as a single moulding, eliminating the need for internal flanging, this creates a lighter less cluttered interior. All our Car park Units / Security Gatehouses can be fitted with hinge down G.R.P. Anti vandal shutters or security grills.
2.4m x 1.2 m Car park Control Unit
2.4 x 2.4 Security Kiosk
1.2 m x 1.2 m Security unit
MK Container kiosks are supplied ready for immediate use fitted out to the customers individual requirements.
The six smaller kiosks in the range ( 1.2 x 1.2 metres through to 2.4 x 2.4 metres ) are manufactured as a single moulding, eliminating the need for internal flanging, which in the smaller kiosks creates a lighter, less cluttered interior. The larger kiosks in the range are built as multiples of the smaller units.
WALLS AND ROOF COSTRUCTION
- Double skin G.R.P. encapsulating 18mm C.F.C.
- FREE high-density polyurethane foam INSULATION (U-value approx. 1.2 W/m2 Degrees C.
- Average sound reduction of 15-25 db in the 100-5000 CPS range.
- Isopthalic polyester gelcoat resin pigmented to a range of B.S. or RAL colours.
- Washable acrylic eggshell paint over textured coating.
- Timber inserts can be added to support shelving or for other load bearing applications.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- 4mm toughened glass in anodised aluminium frames (there are also a limited amount of powder coated colours at extra cost.)
- Available in a variety of styles including Fixed panes, Vertical and Horizontal Sliders, ticket and document issue and retrieval etc.
- Supplied either fully/half glazed and fitted with a 5 lever lock.
- Double door configuration available for instrument housing units.
- 3mm ribbed rubber matting or heavy duty vynal floor tiles over 18mm WBP grade plywood on 25mm insulation.
- A vapour barrier to be positioned between the kiosk and the concrete plinth is also supplied as are holding down bolts and sealant.
Standard electrics include:
- 1 NO. Fluorescent light fitting ( 2 on 2.4 x 2.4 kiosks ) and switch.
- 1 NO. 13 amp switched double socket wired via surface mounted mini trunking to a 2 way consumer unit with M.C.B's.
- Extra electrical installation work can be carried out on request.
Various internal and external features are available including:
- cash and document draws
- heaters and ventilators
- shutters and security grills etc
Prices on application.
All kiosks must be mounted
on a level concrete plinth which
should be a minimum of 100mm thick and extend at least
50mm beyond the perimeter of the kiosk